Two Be (2b) b.v. in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), informs users of the website www.cayucos.nl that the information you provide will form part of a file owned by Two Be (2b) b.v.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments that are the responsibility of Two Be (2b) b.v. with VATnr NL807871084B01 and registered office at Industrieweg 10c, 5145 PV Waalwijk The Netherlands)
To what purpose do we collect your data?
On this web page personal data is collected through different forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of treatment are the following:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to answer the questions posed and send the requested information to the user through the email or telephone indicated on the form.
- FORM SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER: The purpose of data collection in this form is to register the user in the company’s newsletter, through which you will receive information about offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company. The user, once registered, will receive an email to confirm the subscription in the newsletter.
- USER ACCOUNT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to manage and process the purchase made by the user. When registering the user will access with the user and password for future purchases and in addition to making purchases you can check the history of purchases, etc. In addition, through this form the user can also register in the company’s newsletter, through which they will receive information about offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company. The user, once registered, will receive an email to confirm the subscription in the newsletter.
For how long do you keep your data?
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user requests its deletion. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation on Two Be (2b) b.v. located at Industrieweg 10c, 5145 PV Waalwijk The Netherlands. You can also exercise these rights through email at the following address: email@example.com.
Do we realize profiles with your data?
With the data entered by the user, we wont take automated decisions or make profiles.
What does the treatment of your data legitimate?
To whom we provide your data?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
Which third parties do provide services on this web?
For the development of this website, the following service providers are used:
- Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the Netherlands.
Which rights do you have and how you can exercise them?
The user has the right to:
- Access to his/her personal data.
- Request the rectification of the personal data that are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Ask for the portability of the data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, the accuser can object to the treatment of them and Two Be (2b) b.v. will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The user may revoke the consents provided at any time
The user can exercise their rights through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to Two Be (2b) b.v. Industrieweg 10c, 5145 PV Waalwijk The Netherlands, attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the right exercised. The user may also submit a claim to the Dutch Agency for Data Protection. Two Be (2b) b.v. has implemented all security measures, in order to ensure confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
Two Be (2b) b.v. informs its users and customers that this website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve our services.
What is a ‘Cookie’?
A cookie is a file that which is downloaded by the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer. They exert a double function, taking control and recognition of users, and getting information about the user’s browsing habits.
What types of cookies does this website use?
The cookies used by this website are the following:
It is a website traffic measurement tool which can store cookies on your computer to help us collect information that will be used solely for statistical purposes and to study the behaviour when using our website. The information collected by the cookie is stored and transmitted to Google servers located in the USA. Google will use this data to gather your behaviour on our site and generate reports. Google may provide such information to third parties when required by the current legislation. Acceptance of this policy means the acceptance of the use of the information collected by Google Analytics by Google.
External links to social networks
This website has external links to other websites that could treat the information in accordance with other privacy policies (eg, social networks such as Facebook, Instagram). In no case shall we be responsible for the use that third parties make of that information if the interested party freely decides to provide them. To improve your user experience, this website has enabled social buttons on Facebook, to allow the user to share with his social circle those contents that are of interest. Likewise, the social buttons avoid the extra proceedings of contributing your personal data to this website by taking advantage of the information already shared from the before mentioned social networks.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
The navigation on our website may not be optimal and some resources may be disabled.